CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE!
We welcome applications for a Front Office Coordinator position with CLH for our Michigan City, Indiana office location.
- Answering incoming calls, transferring callers to appropriate resources, and providing general information to callers
- Greeting clients visiting the office
- Ensure neat appearance of conference rooms and front office; setting up equipment for meetings as needed
- Sorting and distributing mail, packages, and faxes
- Preparing check deposits and processing credit card payments
- Maintaining office supplies
- Maintaining paper and electronic files
- Performing routine clerical and administrative functions, e.g. drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, scanning documents, providing documents for clients, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
At CLH, CPAs & Consultants we take pride in our company culture and value relationships, respect, trust and innovation. We’re a team of creative problem solvers who are driven to meet and exceed our staff and client objectives. Our mid-size firm offers opportunities for advancement, interfacing with both clients and upper management, and a greater scope of responsibility. At CLH you’re given the opportunity to develop a diverse range of proficiencies in accounting, consulting, and compliance across a wide range of industries. With offices across Northern Indiana and clients throughout the U.S., you get the dual advantage of being part of a local firm with a big reach.
- High school graduate
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience preferred
- Strong organizational, planning and administrative skills
- Effective at prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Willingness to work hard and contribute to organization goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong technical computer skills with focus on MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee