Our massage therapists are an important part of a patient’s treatment & recovery plan. They are literally hands-on caretakers, working with skill & knowledge to relieve pain, help heal injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, & aid in the general wellness of our patients.
• Customize sessions around clients' specific complaints problem areas.
• Maintain composure, even in very difficult situations.
• Customer service skills.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Accurately document & maintain client records in a timely manner.
• Actively listen to clients' during the massage and adjust pressure/technique to meet their needs.
• Time management.
• Clean, organize, & maintain the work area & disinfect after treatment.
• Excellent communication skills are required for this position
• Hours and scheduling - Monday through Sunday available, you tell us what shift lengths and breaks work for you.
Pay - Commission and Tips Benefits - Complementary Acupuncture. Discounts on products and services at East Wind Acupuncture and East Wind Studios. Friends and Family receive discounts on products and services. Candidates should also have an affinity for natural medicine and helping people.