Part-time or Full-time
Our massage therapists are an important part of a patient’s treatment & recovery plan. They are literally hands-on caretakers, working with skill & knowledge to relieve pain, help heal injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, & aid in the general wellness of our patients. Candidates should have an affinity for natural medicine and helping people.
• Customize sessions around clients' specific complaints problem areas.
• Maintain composure, even in very difficult situations.
• Customer service skills.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Accurately document & maintain client records in a timely manner.
• Actively listen to clients' during the massage and adjust pressure/technique to meet their needs.
• Time management.
• Clean, organize, & maintain the work area & disinfect after treatment.
• Excellent communication skills are required for this position
Pay: Commission and Tips
Benefits: Complementary Acupuncture - Discounts on products and services at East Wind Acupuncture - Friends and Family receive discounts on products and services.