Business Referrals, Resources, Education, and Governmental Contacts
- The Chamber receives hundreds of requests for names of local businesses, professionals and services. Only Chamber members are referred.
- The Chamber offers a vast selection of publications to promote and assist business development in the Duneland area. Included are demographics on populations, housing, an area map and information guides.
- The Chamber offers programs of business education, such as small business enhancement and community building topics of interest for all members.
- Through participation in Chamber events and activities, members are able to meet decision makers, make invaluable business contacts and become part of the Duneland business network. The Chamber is also able to provide contacts for local, state and federal officials.
Advertising and Publicity
- Publicity via the Chamber's weekly e-newsletter, the "Chamber Express" is included in membership
- A listing in the Chamber's bi-annual business directory
- Discounted Duneland Today and digital billboard advertising
- Website listing and affordable website banner advertising
- Introduce your business to new residents by offering items such as calendars, pens, magnets, and notepads in bags that are delivered to new residents of the community through our real estate members
Digital Billboard - You will have a difficult time finding less expensive advertising for a week! Click here for rate sheet.
The Chamber Express - You can also sponsor the Chamber Express on a weekly or monthly basis. Click here for rate sheet.
Directory Advertising - The Chamber produces a membership directory annually. Directories are sent to every chamber member, given to all walk-in visitors, and distributed at the European Market. Advertising is only available to chamber members. Prices are according to the rate schedule. Call 926-5513 for details.
- Duneland Today Advertising - Our quarterly magazine, Duneland Today is mailed to every household and business in the areas served by the Chamber: Beverly Shores, Burns Harbor, Chesterton, Dune Acres and Porter as well as every member. Members receive discounted advertising rates. 13,000 copies are distributed quarterly. Click here for a rate sheet.
- Fast Freight Feature - Every Thursday members have the opportunity to provide a single flyer to be emailed out to over 1,500 contacts. Click here for rate sheet.
- Website Advertising – Website banner advertising opportunity on the Duneland Chamber homepage. Click here for rate sheet.
- Event & Program - Custom sponsorship packages are created to provide optimum exposure within the events and programs to each member. Opportunities are endless, click here to contact us for more information.
- Annual Sponsorship - Three different packages to choose from. Each progressive level of sponsorship offers higher brand visibility, increased access to community and business networking events, and greater partnership opportunities with the Duneland Chamber of Commerce leadership. Click here to see packages and contact the Chamber via (219) 926.5513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities Included in Membership
- Advantage Card - When joining the Chamber, members may signify whether they'd like to be a part of the 'Advantage Card Program.' We like to encourage our members to continue to do business and support other members. This is a small card given to members that offer other members discounts at their various places of business. Click here for participant list.
- Brochure & Business Card Display - All Chamber members have the opportunity to have their brochures and business cards displayed in the Chamber lobby. These promotional items are available to all walk-ins and people who request information on the area.
- Gift Certificate Program - Members may signify whether they'd like to be a part of the Gift Certificate Program. If so, you will be listed on our list of participants when individuals purchase Chamber Gift Certificates. Once gift cards are redeemed at your place of business, you will be reimbursed in the form of a check from the Chamber. Click here for participant list.
- Membership Database & Labels - The Chamber will provide an electronic version of our database of the addresses of our members for strictly member use.